Shodhana Chikitsa is an Ayurveda system to purify the whole body and as you know, Ayurveda is very unique and it’s a science with thousands of year’s tradition, enlarges many treatments and therapies to maintain health and to get longevity. Ayurveda is 100% pure and natural where every material and substance are taken directly from nature and it depends of herbs, herbals, herbal oil, vegetables, fruits etc. and Ayurveda never depends on un natural tendencies. The thri doshas are coming under control (vatha,pitha and kapha) and the Body Purification Therapy or Shodhana Chikilsa is meant for to attain the proper balance of these thri doshas. Pancha Karma and Swetha Karma are treatments are the specific base of Body Purification Therapy. This is a therapy accompanied with Body Massage, Snehapanam, Nasyam, Virechanam (medicated purgative)Sneha Vasthi, Dhara, Pizhichil, Njava Kizhi, Karna Pooranam, Tharpanam, Siro Vasti, Steam Bath etc. Body Purification Therapy (Shodhana Chikilsa) also needs internal herbal medicines.
AYURVEDA DETOXIFICATION THERAPY
Duration: 14 /21 /28 days of Intense Body-Mind Detox
Panchakarma, which literally means ‘five detox processes’ in Sanskrit, is a transformative ayurvedic therapy to remove toxins and to restore the natural constitution of body.
Every single day, our body accumulates various kinds of toxins from food, drinks, environment etc. This toxic accumulation, known as Ama in Ayurveda, disturbs the natural biochemistry and functioning of all organs within the body. Over the years, the toxins in the body blocks the flow of Prana (vital energy) which causes imbalance in the five elements and three Dosha constitution of our body, and mind too.
- Nasya: Cleansing of five Sense Organs and Nervous System through nostrils.
- Vamana: Cleansing of Digestive System, by medically induced vomiting.
- Virechana: Cleansing of intestines in stomach, through medically induced purgation.
- Basti: Cleansing of colon, enema by inducing ayurvedic herbal oils/decoctions.
- Rakta Mokshana: Cleansing of Blood, with the help of leeches.
DURATIONAyurvedic Panchakarma Detox at Dhaka Ayurveda is offered in three stages given below. Ideally it take about 21 days to 28 days to complete four/five detox processes. A minimum of 14 days is required to give at least one/two detox therapies. Sorry we don’t offer Pachakarma for guest staying less than 14 days.
- Purvakarma: Preparing the body for detox, includes daily oil massages, steam bath etc. and changes in diet, lifestyle, oral medication etc.
- Pradhanakarma: the main detoxification treatments, listed above.
- Paschatkarma: restoration of body, by rejuvenation therapies.
WHO CAN TAKE PACHAKARMA DETOX?Ayurvedic Pachakarma detox is used as the foundational therapy to cure all chronic illness. Even the people without any chronic illnesses can go through pachakarma detox for general well-being.
- Lifestyle under constant stress and feel tired all the time – poor blood and lymph circulation.
- Addicted to tobacco, alcohol or drugs, if you are willing to stay away from them during therapy.
- Taking prescription medicines for a long period.
- Suffering from ailments such as arthritis, rheumatism, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine etc.
- Eating unhealthy diet and lack of sleep.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM PACHAKARMA TREATMENT?
- Removal of toxins helps in restoring natural biochemistry.
- Improved metabolism helps in Prana body to stay energetic.
- Removal of Lactic Acid from the muscles and joints through regular massages.
- Helps in Hormonal balance.
Panchakarma is not advisable if you are pregnant, menstruating or lactating, or suffer from the following conditions: Cancer of the lungs or testicles, Melanoma, HIV or AIDS, Extreme obesity, Lympho-Sarcoma, Hypertension, Congestive heart failure, Angina Pectoris, Emaciation, any infectious diseases.
Duration: 90 min
Discover the Healing Power of Ayurveda - Book Your Appointment Today